Notice: Users may be experiencing issues with displaying some pages on stanfordhealthcare.org. We are working closely with our technical teams to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Find the latest information on COVID-19, monkeypox, and the flu vaccine
We are available to assist you 24/7.
New to MyHealth?
Manage Your Care From Anywhere.
Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill.
Social Work & Case Management
The Social Work and Case Management Department responds to referrals for inpatient and clinic patients at Stanford Health Care.
- Case Managers assist patients and their families with discharge planning and insurance issues.
- Social Workers focus on providing short term counseling and community resources.
- Housing Coordinators can provide information for available lodging resources
The Department of Social Work and Case Management is committed to:
- Providing discharge planning
- Housing assistance and referrals to lodging resources
- Supportive and adjustment counseling
- Crisis intervention
- Utilization management in support of our internal and external customers.
There is coverage available for urgent and emergency social work needs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.