Notice: Users may be experiencing issues with displaying some pages on stanfordhealthcare.org. We are working closely with our technical teams to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
We are available to assist you 24/7.
New to MyHealth?
Manage Your Care From Anywhere.
Access your health information from any device with MyHealth. You can message your clinic, view lab results, schedule an appointment, and pay your bill.
Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Patient
Through Stanford Health Care's vision to heal humanity through science and compassion, one patient at a time, ensuring that all patients are treated with dignity and respect is a priority. To better understand patient rights and their responsibilities, information is available through a variety of ways such as posters in all clinical areas, brochures, braille booklets, and audio files. Copies of this information can be accessed below.
- Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Patient – English (PDF)
- Sus derechos y responsabilidades como paciente – Spanish (PDF)
- 您作為患者的權利和責任 – Chinese (PDF)
- Права и обязанности пациентов – Russian (PDF)
- Quyền và Trách Nhiệm của Quý Vị với tư cách là Bệnh Nhân – Vietnamese (PDF)
- Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Patient – English (WAV)
- Sus derechos y responsabilidades como paciente – Spanish (WAV)
- 您作為患者的權利和責任 – Chinese/Mandarin (WAV)
For more information, please contact Guest Services at 650.498.3333 or GuestServices@stanfordhealthcare.org.